Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bee-Killing Pesticides Found in Over Half of Plants at Major Retailers

This is why I GROW, buy and sell bee safe plants, un-sprayed. Because I've known for YEARS that this has been an issue.  I've gardened organically for years. I've tried to run Village Green by my own values and standards.
All big commercial growers use these, it's the market demand for perfect plants that sets this standard. Find a small grower (like me) who grows local, sustainably grown plants that are not sprayed. NOT easy to find.
It's not easy to get people to change their habits and patterns. Go to hardware store or grocery/drug store for for building supplies or whatever...., "ooooh, pretty plants" (no thought as to how they are treated) buy, plant, contribute to the problem. UNTIL people refuse to support the industry, it will only get bigger and the people's voice will get smaller. I've been talking about this for a very long time. Finally, it's in print where hopefully millions will read it and take a minute to see how they might be supporting this massive greedy industry that only tells you part of the truth.
it's not something the media tells us, nor the giant profiting chemical companies, trust me, if humans invented it, it's worth asking LOTS of questions about it
  

No comments:

Post a Comment