Why use it?
Beneficial bacteria are grown in Soil Soup by providing air while the tea brews. The billions of bacteria that live in the aerobic compost tea will live on leaf surfaces and eat detrimental fungi that cause disease.They will also thrive in the top 4"-6" of soil (where the air is!) and break down solid organic matter into components that the plants can use. Soil Soup is AWESOME! It is the fastest way to improve soil tilth that I have ever experienced, and I am completely biased. :) I appreciate success!
SoilSoup greatly improves the tilth of the soil by infusing it with billions of microbes to help meet the carbon needs of your garden.
Why are microbes so important?
• They form a complex symbiotic relationship with roots
• Microbes trap nitrogen and make it plant available
• They convert rocks and clay into plant available fertilizer
• They make hormones and other chemical agents required for growth
• They degrade harmful manmade chemicals left in the soil
• They produce glue like material that improves soil structure and increases water retention.