We have many varieties of vegetable starts in-
- 5 varieties of garlic
- Lettuce of many varieties
- alpine strawberries
- Everbearing strawberries
- rosemary and thyme
- mint basil
- hot and spicy oregano
- peas and more peas
- BLUBERRIES are here! Dwarf self-pollinating Top Hat (great for balcony/ containers) and Polaris (needs friends to produce)
- Evergreen huckleberries just in...Fruit trees on the way...late March
- Driftwood obelisks made by David Taber, Camano Island Artist. these are so cool! Grow your peas/roses/clematis on a beautiful handcrafted trellis.
- Yelm Worm Castings are here- Bagged of course! Test it yourself!
- Seeds available...$2 pack
- peas (Oregon giant and Sugar pod),
- tall marigold
- bread seed poppies (a.k.a. opium)
- fragrant sweet peas
- purple coneflower
- calendula...and more
We have some really great Spring events lined up!